Thursday 8 August 2013

EERRMAHGERRD WE BE BLOGGIN'

And so after a decent amount of time cursing the idea of starting a blog purely for the fact that I know my short attention span would lead me to abandon it within the first month, inevitably adding to my "things I starts but will never see through" list, dear, dear UCT (bless its heart) once again used its authority over my future to push me into this crazy new realm. So here I sit on a Thursday afternoon on my porch, watching my house-mates play soccer in the garden trying to think of a way to apologise in advance to all the poor souls that will read this blog because its going to be a shit show! After many internal debates I've decided that it would be impossible for me to write about one thing so I've decided to make this more of a place for me to throw down whatever comes to mind at the time! Music, Sports, Movies, Fashion (for which I have none LOL) and general Cape Town living are just a few of the beauts I'll be throwing your way. SO! let me not bore you with any more of my incessant rambling and just say, strap in, there are exits in the front and at the back of the plane, please enjoy the complementary bag of sarcasm and please enjoy the ride. WELCOME TO THE MAD HOUSE :) :) :)

That's that Thug Bloggin' yo

1 comment: